3 Peaks Paul

Snowdon (Wales), Scafell Pike (England), Ben Nevis (Scotland).... 24 hours. Eek!

Thursday 18 June 2009

Pen-y-fan

Well, it's just a couple of days now until we go to walk up Pen-Y-Fan. One of the guys at work did a fantastic document planning our route, with all the GPS waypoints. I bought an iPhone the other week, so am looking forward to seeing how it goes as a GPS unit.

I've been reading a little about Pen-Y-Fan, and it looks reasonably straightforward as hills go. I've noticed on these posts I haven't really been doing much in the way of putting pictures on, so I'll definately be camera at the ready on Saturday.

I'm in 2 minds at the moment about whether or not the dog should come with me. My friend Nadine was going to come with me, and bring her dog, but she's had to cancel because she doesn't trust her fiance to get her the right wedding ring. Typical!

Anyway. Must dash. Will write more after the walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home